This statue was painted by artist Norma Chant Neimeister and was on display at Lloyd Hall.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Phanatic Statue Facts:
- Weight: 100 pounds.
- Height: Six feet tall (from bottom of base to top of statue).
- Contents: Statue is made of fiberglass. Base is made of aluminum.
- Each Phanatic statue stands on a base shaped like home plate.
Phanatic Statue Auction Details:
- 300 lbs. of sand included (optional), packaged in bags. Sand may be used to secure the base of the statue.
- Each statue will be retouched by its artist and restored to its original design as best as possible prior to distribution.
- Winners are responsible for pick up or shipment of their statue from Citizens Bank Park. Statues must be picked up or shipped on a mutually agreed upon date and time following the 2010 Phillies season but no later than November 30, 2010. The Phillies will not package statues for shipment.
ABOUT THE ARTIST: Norma is a professional graphic artist who enjoys participating in all kinds of artistic endeavors. She has won awards for her fine art paintings, decorative paintings, and graphic design. She has artwork housed in the permanent collection of The White House, Burlington County College, The City of Burlington (NJ), and several private collections.
Norma has participated in several public art projects such as Main Street Mount Holly's Chinese New Year sculpture exhibit and Burlington County's "The Eagles Have Landed."
She has a BS in Business Administration from The College of New Jersey and has attended Burlington County College for Art and Graphic Design.