This statue was painted by artist Deborah Waldron and was on display at The Franklin Institute.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Phanatic Statue Facts:
- Weight: 100 pounds.
- Height: Six feet tall (from bottom of base to top of statue).
- Contents: Statue is made of fiberglass. Base is made of aluminum.
- Each Phanatic statue stands on a base shaped like home plate.
Phanatic Statue Auction Details:
- 300 lbs. of sand included (optional), packaged in bags. Sand may be used to secure the base of the statue.
- Each statue will be retouched by its artist and restored to its original design as best as possible prior to distribution.
- Winners are responsible for pick up or shipment of their statue from Citizens Bank Park. Statues must be picked up or shipped on a mutually agreed upon date and time following the 2010 Phillies season but no later than November 30, 2010. The Phillies will not package statues for shipment.
ABOUT THE ARTIST: Deborah Waldron's works range in size from 11" x 14" individual pastel landscapes and portraits to 15' x 33' backdrops for local community theatre and high school theatre productions. Mostly a self-taught artist, beginning with private and professional instruction late in her career. Waldron resides in Paupack with her husband and two children.