This statue was painted by artist Dan Fione and was on display at Citizens Bank (15th & Market Sts.) .
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Phanatic Statue Facts:
- Weight: 100 pounds.
- Height: Six feet tall (from bottom of base to top of statue).
- Contents: Statue is made of fiberglass. Base is made of aluminum.
- Each Phanatic statue stands on a base shaped like home plate.
Phanatic Statue Auction Details:
- 300 lbs. of sand included (optional), packaged in bags. Sand may be used to secure the base of the statue.
- Each statue will be retouched by its artist and restored to its original design as best as possible prior to distribution.
- Winners are responsible for pick up or shipment of their statue from Citizens Bank Park. Statues must be picked up or shipped on a mutually agreed upon date and time following the 2010 Phillies season but no later than November 30, 2010. The Phillies will not package statues for shipment.
ABOUT THE ARTIST: After spending several years working as a staff illustrator for Philco-Ford, Lit Brotherís Department Stores and IAI Advertising, Dan started his career as a freelance illustrator.
He started out by creating both editorial illustrations and product drawings for local and regional clients and eventually illustrating for national and international clients. During his 30 plus years in the industry, Dan has created fashion, editorial, retail, food, book covers, text book covers, medical and paleo illustrations in both pen and ink and color mediums and techniques. In addition, Dan has also created executive portraits, celebrity portraits, limited edition poster art and mural paintings. As a freelance illustrator he has created artwork for National Geographic, TV Guide, McGraw-Hill Publishers, Macmillan Publishing, Saunders Medical Publishers, Goya Foods, Ortega Foods, Beech Nut Corporation, Union Bank, The Food Group and others.
To view more of his work, please visit www.danfione.com