This statue was painted by artist Ted Dastick, Jr. and was on display in Franklin Square.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Phanatic Statue Facts:
- Weight: 100 pounds.
- Height: Six feet tall (from bottom of base to top of statue).
- Contents: Statue is made of fiberglass. Base is made of aluminum.
- Each Phanatic statue stands on a base shaped like home plate.
Phanatic Statue Auction Details:
- 300 lbs. of sand included (optional), packaged in bags. Sand may be used to secure the base of the statue.
- Each statue will be retouched by its artist and restored to its original design as best as possible prior to distribution.
- Winners are responsible for pick up or shipment of their statue from Citizens Bank Park. Statues must be picked up or shipped on a mutually agreed upon date and time following the 2010 Phillies season but no later than November 30, 2010. The Phillies will not package statues for shipment.
ABOUT THE ARTIST: A Lucas-film approved artist, Ted has done a variety of commercial artwork for an impressive list of properties. Among them: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel Entertainment, and Archie Comic. He is also excited to add the Phillies and the Phanatic Around Town public art project to the mix!
A self-taught sketch artist, Ted graduated with a degree in design and is a full-time graphic designer. His artwork also includes drawing and painting, and he works on a tremendous amount of private commissions.
To view more of his work, please visit http://tdastick.deviantart.com/.